If you are currently seeking employment and want to work with a company founded on moral principles, we may have a fit for you.
VIP Technology Solutions Group is currently seeking a hard working motivated individual. Applicants must be over 21, have a clean driving record, and be able to pass a drug screening. If you meet those requirements and are looking for an employment position that provides on the job training with plenty of growth potential, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for a Tier 3 Server Technician to provide support for our clients. Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, be passionate about technology and helping people. We support PCs and Macs, Windows servers, printers, scanners, faxes, copiers, etc.
· Must possess the ability to diagnose and resolve a wide range of complex technical problems through proper troubleshooting and research, with minimal or no assistance
· Handle Tier 2, 3 & 4 help desk escalations through tickets, phone or on-site
· Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
· Support clients via phone, remote and on-site visits
· Manage and monitor client assets to ensure accurate records
· Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
· Provides resolution for escalated service tickets
· Works with third party software support to resolve third party software issues
· Works with clients to evaluate and solve technical problems
· Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement system changes
· Configures and supports internal and/or external networks
· Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
· Troubleshoots network performance
· Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment
· Maintains a log of completed work using an incident-tracking application
· Current MCSA and/or MSCE Microsoft Certification
· Five years Windows Server installation, migration, maintenance, troubleshooting and support
· Proficiency in deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting ADDS, DNS, DHCP, group policy, security groups, and permissions
· Experience with virtualized environments and hypervisors including Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix, and VirtualBox
· Experience with troubleshooting and resolving issues with IIS hosted web sites and FTP servers
· Microsoft SQL Server installation and maintenance
· Six years Windows 7, 8 and 10 troubleshooting skills
· Office 365 administration
· Wired and wireless networking.
· Mac and PC hardware/software
· Printers, scanners, computer peripherals
· Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
· Client PC connectivity – Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
· Experience with cloning and desktop security products
· Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
· Have own transportation and possess a valid driver’s license
· Six years+ experience supporting users in a Windows server/client networking environment
· An Associate degree or Bachelor degree is preferred, but not required
· Previous experience working with ScreenConnect, ConnectWise, LabTech, StorageCraft, Veeam, Fortinet, and Ubiquiti products a plus
· Experience with Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct, Storage Replica, and Failover Clustering a plus
· Basic Linux server administration knowledge a plus
· Preference will be given to candidates with training, experience or certification in IT or networking, and previous help desk experience
· Physical requirements include arm and hand dexterity enough to use a keyboard and telephone; frequent lifting and carrying up to 60 pounds with occasional pushing and pulling up to 100 pounds; may be subject to walking, standing, sitting, reaching, bending, kneeling, crawling, handling, climbing and twisting.
· Vision, speech and hearing sufficient to perform the essential tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.
Candidates must have no felony arrests or convictions, nor a history of multiple misdemeanor
arrests/convictions. Must be able to pass random drug test. In conformance with federal rules
and legal mandates, candidates must undergo a background investigation. Should the
candidate be selected and accept conditional employment, failure to pass the background
investigation will result in termination.